Friday, October 30, 2009

Just a sap

Okay, I've done it again....made myself feel like a sap. Okay, it's been 5 months since my last post....arrrrrggggghhhh! I've got to figure out a way to make this a priority...because it really is important to me. I read other blogs faithfully, never comment because I'm too embarassed they'll look at mine and think I'm just a stalker, but seriously...faithfully! I need a blogging weekend. So I can really figure this thing out and do it right. I think if I knew how to post pictures quickly, and work it all ...quickly....I would do it "right". So although I know nobody is actually reading this, pray for me...better yet...."Lord, could you help me find time in my busy, busy day to do this really fun thing that I really, really want to do? Thank you, I know i will figure it out. Because if these Mom's who have 5, 9, 12 kids, homeschool, run an at-home business, knit, do hand embroidery, grow their own organic vegetable garden, cut firewood, milk cows, herd sheep,churn butter,all while being 8 months pregnant with triplets......I know this mother of 3, with one on the way who homeschools, and does some of those things can too. :o) Thanks Lord!"
We'll, see what happens........heeheeeheeeheheee

No comments:

Post a Comment